|The ESOR One-Year Fellowships offer qualified radiologists a unique opportunity to enter competitive, thematic, structured and certified proper fellowships at major renowned European reference centres, which are funding the programme.|
During 12 months of training, the fellows will be initated in specific departments to work on a dedicated, detailed programme supervised by specialised academic tutors.
WHO CAN APPLY?
This programme applies to radiologists within the first three years after board-certification, who are members of ESR.
ESOR would like to thank all interested institutions/departments for their willingness to participate as a reference training centre.
For the training period 2021/2022 the following fellowships are offered:
– Abdominal Imaging, Clichy/France
– Cardiovascular Imaging, Rotterdam/The Netherlands
– Chest Radiology, Heidelberg/Germany
– Imaging of Cancer, Amsterdam/The Netherlands
– Interventional Radiology, Nijmegen/The Netherlands
– Paediatric Imaging, Ioannina/Greece
– Paediatric Radiology, Le Kremlin Bicêtre/France
More detailed information about the programme can be found on the respective sub-section of the ESOR website.
The fellowships will start in autumn 2021 and will last for 12 months.
Application deadline: February 15, 2021.
Learn more about the eligibility criteria and the application process.
El jueves 30 de septiembre tienes una cita con el webinar Cáncer de próstata: informe y pitfalls en RM de la mano de Quibim. A las 16:30 h.